Ruhi Book 3, Grade 4
Teaching Children's Classes – Grade 4 is comprised of one unit: Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 4. It will eventually consist of 16 lessons, divided into three sets. At the moment only the first 10 lessons are available. The overarching theme of the lessons is the greatness of this Day and the Person of
The overarching theme of the lessons is the greatness of this Day and the Person of Bahá’u’lláh.
Each lesson consists of ten elements: Recitation and prayer memorisation; introduction of the principal theme; memorisation of quotations; songs; historical episodes; facts; narration and drama; drawing; review; and closing prayers.
Author: Ruhi Foundation.
Format: Softcover book, 58 pages.
How to order pre-publication materials?
To order pre-publication materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials and quantities requested
- Why the materials are required
- How learning from the teaching experience will be conveyed
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Pricing for pre-publication materials
Ruhi Institute materials
- Book 3 grade 1 (units 1-3) - $10
- Book 3 grade 2 (units 1-2) - $11
- Book 3 grade 3 (unit 2) - $11
- Book 3 grade 4 (unit 2) - $7
- Book 8 (units 1-3) - $14
- Book 9 (units 1-2) - $8
- Book 10 (units 1-3) - $12
Junior Youth modules
- Learning About Excellence - $7
- Observations and Insights - $7
- Power of the Holy Spirit - $7
- Spirit of Faith - $7
- The Human Temple - $7
- Thinking About Numbers - $7
Persian materials (if different)
- Book 10 (unit 1) - $8
- Book 10 (unit 2) - $7