Ruhi Book 3, Grade 4
Teaching Children's Classes – Grade 4 is comprised of one unit: Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 4. It will eventually consist of 16 lessons, divided into three sets. At the moment only the first 10 lessons are available. The overarching theme of the lessons is the greatness of this Day and the Person of
The overarching theme of the lessons is the greatness of this Day and the Person of Bahá’u’lláh.
Each lesson consists of ten elements: Recitation and prayer memorisation; introduction of the principal theme; memorisation of quotations; songs; historical episodes; facts; narration and drama; drawing; review; and closing prayers.
Author: Ruhi Foundation.
Format: Softcover book, 58 pages.
What is the Ruhi Institute sequence of courses?
Bahá'ís and likeminded friends are engaged in a global process of learning, to build their capacity to apply the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh to the transformation of society. As a contribution to this learning process, the Ruhi Institute has developed programs and materials that enhance the capacity of individuals and communities to serve humanity. Enhancing such capacity in the individual can be likened to walking a path of service.
What is a Study Circle?
A study circle begins whenever two or more individuals are ready to engage in the study of one of the courses of the Ruhi Institute. Participants in the study circle are led by a tutor whose role is not to act as an expert but as a facilitator. Participants in study circles are active participants in their own learning process.
How to order pre-publication materials?
To order pre-publication materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials and quantities requested
- Why the materials are required
- How learning from the teaching experience will be conveyed
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Pricing for pre-publication materials
Ruhi Institute materials
- Book 3 grade 1 (units 1-3) - $10
- Book 3 grade 2 (units 1-2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 3 (unit 2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 4 (unit 2) - $7
- Book 8 (units 1-3) - $13
- Book 9 (units 1-2) - $9
- Book 10 (units 1-3) - $11
Junior Youth modules
- Learning About Excellence - $7
- Observations and Insights - $7
- Power of the Holy Spirit - $7
- Spirit of Faith - $7
- The Human Temple - $7
- Thinking About Numbers - $7
Persian materials (if different)
- Book 10 (unit 1) - $8
- Book 10 (unit 2) - $7