To Build Anew
To Build Anew invites Bahá’u’lláh and like-minded people on a quest to tap into the transforming power of universal spiritual principles based on the Writings of the Bahá'í Faith to create enterprises that:
- Continually improve the quality of human life;
- Nurture the human spirit;
- Create prosperity through service and virtue.
To Build Anew presents an inestimable opportunity and a fundamental challenge. Our opportunity is to build co-operative enterprises that:
- Are economically viable, environmentally sustainable and principle-centered;
- Practically and systematically apply core principles throughout every aspect of their development, management and operations;
- Together, become a social force for the progress and prosperity of all humanity.
Our challenge is to fundamentally change our consciousness to:
- Let go of the morally and intellectually bankrupt capitalist system and build enterprises based on the spiritual principle paradigm;
- Let go of our individualistic attitudes and work together guided by Divine principle;
- Let go of obsolete notions of “for-profit” and “not-for-profit” and become “self-sustaining”.
To Build Anew is more than a book for thought and reflection. It is a guide to action. You are invited to apply the principles, models and processes presented in this book to your enterprises and contact us at email@example.com to share your experiences, questions and comments. Together we can continually learn To Build Anew.
“He Who hath come to build anew the whole world…” ~ Bahá’u’lláh
Author: Don Brown.
Format: Softcover book.
Publisher: Paragon Quest Publications, 2002.