Baha'u'llah: Central Figures 3
This third exciting storybook on the life and teachings of Bahá'u'lláh draws readers ever closer to the Manifestation of God for this Day through fully illustrated stories on the following topics:
- The station of Bahá'u'lláh as stated in the divine religions of the past;
- The station of Bahá'u'lláh as stated by Shoghi Effendi;
- The exiles of Bahá'u'lláh to Constantinople and Adrianople;
- The exile of Bahá'u'lláh to the Holy Land;
- The proofs and evidences of the appearance of Bahá'u'lláh found in the Holy Books of previous religions;
- The personal principles of Bahá'u'lláh;
- The need for laws to govern our physical, social, and spiritual lives;
- The Kitab-i-Aqdas: Its laws and ordinances;
- The mysteries and hidden meanings in the Writings ofBahá'u'lláh
- Major texts of the Writings of Bahá'u'lláh
This is the third in a series of colourful, beautifully illustrated storybooks on the history and teachings of the Bahá'í Faith. With stories set in historical as well as contemporary contexts, readers will have the opportunity to relive the history of the Faith, while also learning to apply the Bahá'í teachings in their everyday lives. Readers will fall in love with these tales of love, service, and sacrifice for the betterment of humanity. Perfect for teachers, parents, and readers of all ages, this comprehensive series of storybooks is designed to accompany the Core Curriculum Lesson Planning Guides for teachers of children and junior youth, or stand alone.
Created through the dedicated efforts of many distinguished authors and illustrators, this volume will capture the hearts of young readers, calling them to think about their purpose in life and inviting them to participate in God's plan for humanity. Corresponding discussion questions for each story help to foster a deeper understanding of the Faith, its history, and its relevance to contemporary circumstances. Children everywhere will love the storybooks, as will parents and teachers.