Ruhi Book Persian 3
کتاب ۳ تدریس کلاسهاى کودکان، سال ۱
Teaching Children's Classes
The transformative effect of the spiritual education of children is the major theme explored in Teaching Children's Classes.
- Grade 1 is comprised of three units: Principles of Bahá'í Education; Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 1; and Conducting Classes for Children.
- Grade 2 is comprised of two units: Reflecting on Experience; and Lessons for Children's Classes.
- Grade 3 and Teaching Children's Classes Grade 4 are both comprised of one unit each: Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 3; and Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 4.
In the context of the theme, participants explore such concepts as the value of serving as an educator of children; the inherent nobility and dignity of every human being; the educational process as one that supports realisation of capacity; the importance of supporting children's relationship with and love for God; the importance of coherence between the words and actions of a teacher.
Participants also build capacity to engage with the six elements of a Bahá'í children's class – prayer, memorisation of the Word of God, music, art, stories, and games. Capacity is built in participants to engage with the practical aspects of running a class for children such as, supporting children's capacity to engage with prayer; engaging with discipline and behaviour management; establishing and implementing rules to guide conduct; maintaining records of attendance and progress of each child; and engaging with the family of each child.
The primary capacity built is the capacity to teach Bahá'í children's classes.
Author: Ruhi Institute.
Format: softcover book, A4, 184 pages.
What is the Ruhi Institute sequence of courses?
Bahá'ís and likeminded friends are engaged in a global process of learning, to build their capacity to apply the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh to the transformation of society. As a contribution to this learning process, the Ruhi Institute has developed programs and materials that enhance the capacity of individuals and communities to serve humanity. Enhancing such capacity in the individual can be likened to walking a path of service.
What is a Study Circle?
A study circle begins whenever two or more individuals are ready to engage in the study of one of the courses of the Ruhi Institute. Participants in the study circle are led by a tutor whose role is not to act as an expert but as a facilitator. Participants in study circles are active participants in their own learning process.
How to order Persian materials?
To order Persian materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials requested and quantities
- Why the materials are required
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Delivery of BDS Titles
BDS titles are supplied by various sources, thus books requested in a single order may be delivered in seperate packages.