Ruhi Book Persian 03, Grade 1
کتاب ۳ تدریس کلاسهاى کودکان، سال ۱
Teaching Children's Classes
The transformative effect of the spiritual education of children is the major theme explored in Teaching Children's Classes.
- Grade 1 is comprised of three units: Principles of Bahá'í Education; Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 1; and Conducting Classes for Children.
- Grade 2 is comprised of two units: Reflecting on Experience; and Lessons for Children's Classes.
- Grade 3 and Teaching Children's Classes Grade 4 are both comprised of one unit each: Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 3; and Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 4.
In the context of the theme, participants explore such concepts as the value of serving as an educator of children; the inherent nobility and dignity of every human being; the educational process as one that supports realisation of capacity; the importance of supporting children's relationship with and love for God; the importance of coherence between the words and actions of a teacher.
Participants also build capacity to engage with the six elements of a Bahá'í children's class – prayer, memorisation of the Word of God, music, art, stories, and games. Capacity is built in participants to engage with the practical aspects of running a class for children such as, supporting children's capacity to engage with prayer; engaging with discipline and behaviour management; establishing and implementing rules to guide conduct; maintaining records of attendance and progress of each child; and engaging with the family of each child.
The primary capacity built is the capacity to teach Bahá'í children's classes.
Author: Ruhi Institute.
Format: Softcover book, 184 pages.
How to order pre-publication materials?
To order pre-publication materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials and quantities requested
- Why the materials are required
- How learning from the teaching experience will be conveyed
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Pricing for pre-publication materials
Ruhi Institute materials
- Book 3 grade 1 (units 1-3) - $10
- Book 3 grade 2 (units 1-2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 3 (unit 2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 4 (unit 2) - $7
- Book 8 (units 1-3) - $13
- Book 9 (units 1-2) - $9
- Book 10 (units 1-3) - $11
Junior Youth modules
- Learning About Excellence - $7
- Observations and Insights - $7
- Power of the Holy Spirit - $7
- Spirit of Faith - $7
- The Human Temple - $7
- Thinking About Numbers - $7
Persian materials (if different)
- Book 10 (unit 1) - $8
- Book 10 (unit 2) - $7