Ruhi Book 03 G2: Teaching Children's Classes
Teaching Children's Classes – Grade 2 comprises two units:
- Reflecting on Experience, and
- Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 2.
The first unit provides teachers opportunity to analyze the insights they gained teaching the Grade 1 materials. The second unit contains 21 lessons for children aged 6-7 years.
The lessons are divided into seven sets of three lessons. Each set addresses some aspect of the habits and patterns of conduct that are a manifestation of the inner qualities addressed in the first year of the program. The themes of the seven sets are:
- Maintaining a prayerful attitude
- Adhering to the laws of God
- Seeking knowledge
- Living in harmony with others
- Being a good friend
- Devoting one's life to service
- Engaging in consultation
Each lesson consists of five elements: Memorisation of prayers and quotations; songs; stories; drama; and drawing.
Author: Ruhi Institute.
Format: softcover book, A4, 208 pages.
What is the Ruhi Institute sequence of courses?
Bahá'ís and likeminded friends are engaged in a global process of learning, to build their capacity to apply the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh to the transformation of society. As a contribution to this learning process, the Ruhi Institute has developed programs and materials that enhance the capacity of individuals and communities to serve humanity. Enhancing such capacity in the individual can be likened to walking a path of service.
What is a Study Circle?
A study circle begins whenever two or more individuals are ready to engage in the study of one of the courses of the Ruhi Institute. Participants in the study circle are led by a tutor whose role is not to act as an expert but as a facilitator. Participants in study circles are active participants in their own learning process.
How to order pre-publication materials?
To order pre-publication materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials and quantities requested
- Why the materials are required
- How learning from the teaching experience will be conveyed
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Pricing for pre-publication materials
Ruhi Institute materials
- Book 3 grade 1 (units 1-3) - $10
- Book 3 grade 2 (units 1-2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 3 (unit 2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 4 (unit 2) - $7
- Book 8 (units 1-3) - $13
- Book 9 (units 1-2) - $9
- Book 10 (units 1-3) - $11
Junior Youth modules
- Learning About Excellence - $7
- Observations and Insights - $7
- Power of the Holy Spirit - $7
- Spirit of Faith - $7
- The Human Temple - $7
- Thinking About Numbers - $7
Persian materials (if different)
- Book 10 (unit 1) - $8
- Book 10 (unit 2) - $7
Delivery of BDS Titles
BDS titles are supplied by various sources, thus books requested in a single order may be delivered in seperate packages.