Ruhi Book 3, Grade 3
Teaching Children's Classes – Grade 3 comprises two units. The first unit advances the discussion started in previous courses about pedagogical principles. It explores in some detail the elements which make up the Grade 3 lessons.
The second unit, Lessons for Children's Classes Grade 3, comprises 16 lessons which build on previous lessons by strengthening understanding of the connection between the teachings of God's Manifestations and the qualities and patterns of conduct that were the focus of attention in Grades 1 and 2.
The lessons are divided into three sets. The overarching concept of the lessons is that the appearance of Bahá’u’lláh constitutes the fulfillment of God's promise to humanity. The themes of the three sets of lessons are:
- Fundamental concepts related to the Manifestations of God.
- The lives and Missions of seven Manifestations that appeared prior to Bahá’u’lláh.
- The life and Mission of the Báb.
Each lesson consists of ten elements: Recitation and prayer memorization; introduction of the principal theme; memorization of quotations; songs; historical episodes; facts; narration and drama; drawing; review; and closing prayers.
Author: Ruhi Foundation.
Format: softcover book, A4, 208 pages.
What is the Ruhi Institute sequence of courses?
Bahá'ís and likeminded friends are engaged in a global process of learning, to build their capacity to apply the teachings of Bahá'u'lláh to the transformation of society. As a contribution to this learning process, the Ruhi Institute has developed programs and materials that enhance the capacity of individuals and communities to serve humanity. Enhancing such capacity in the individual can be likened to walking a path of service.
What is a Study Circle?
A study circle begins whenever two or more individuals are ready to engage in the study of one of the courses of the Ruhi Institute. Participants in the study circle are led by a tutor whose role is not to act as an expert but as a facilitator. Participants in study circles are active participants in their own learning process.
How to order pre-publication materials?
To order pre-publication materials please click on the relevant email button atop this page to contact the Ruhi Books administrator of the Institute Board.
- QLD RIB for Queensland and Far North Coast NSW
- SEA RIB for New South Wales, Victoria and Canberra
- WCA RIB for Western Australia, South Australia and Northern Territory
Please include information about:
- Materials and quantities requested
- Why the materials are required
- How learning from the teaching experience will be conveyed
- Shipping Address
- Cluster name
- Mobile contact
- Are you paying or is assitance required
- Date materials are required
Pricing for pre-publication materials
Ruhi Institute materials
- Book 3 grade 1 (units 1-3) - $10
- Book 3 grade 2 (units 1-2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 3 (unit 2) - $10
- Book 3 grade 4 (unit 2) - $7
- Book 8 (units 1-3) - $13
- Book 9 (units 1-2) - $9
- Book 10 (units 1-3) - $11
Junior Youth modules
- Learning About Excellence - $7
- Observations and Insights - $7
- Power of the Holy Spirit - $7
- Spirit of Faith - $7
- The Human Temple - $7
- Thinking About Numbers - $7
Persian materials (if different)
- Book 10 (unit 1) - $8
- Book 10 (unit 2) - $7