Secret of Divine Civilization
A treatise written by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá in Persian in 1875, addressed to the rulers and people of Persia. It was printed in Bombay in 1882 and widely circulated in Iran. This English translation was first published in 1957.
The Secret of Divine Civilization is a thorough explanation of the view of the Bahá'í Faith on the true nature of civilization. It contains an appealing and universal message inspiring world-mindedness and soliciting the highest human motives and attributes for the establishment of a spiritual society. Written by ‘Abdu’l-Bahá in the late nineteenth century as a letter to the rulers and people of Persia, it is still profoundly relevant today as a guide to creating a peaceful and productive world.
- Contributors:: Abdu'l-Baha (Author)
- Format: Softcover book | 184 pages
- Dimensions: 121 x 179 x 12 mm | 168 g
- Publisher: Baha'i Publishing (USA), 2007
- Source: Writings of the Baha'i Faith
- Digital Source: Bahá'í Reference Library & Bahaiebooks.org
- ISBN: 9781931847513
Writings of ʻAbdu'l-Bahá |
Resources for Ruhi Book 6