Study Guide to The Constitution of The Universal House of Justice
Bahá’u’lláh established the Universal House of Justice in the Kitáb-i-Aqdas as the supreme administrative body of the Bahá’í Faith. Its Constitution was hailed by Shoghi Effendi as the ‘Most Great Law of the Faith of Bahá’u’lláh’.
Guy Sinclair’s Study Guide to the Constitution of the Universal House of Justice provides
- Insights into how this remarkable document was developed
- Annotations giving the source of each line of the Declaration of Trust and By-Laws
- A short compilation on the station of the Universal House of Justice
- Questions and exercises about the Constitution
- The full texts of the Constitution of the Universal House of Justice, the By-Laws of a Local Spiritual Assembly and the Model Declaration of Trust and By-Laws for a National Spiritual Assembly
Author: Guy Sinclair.
Format: Softcover book, 290 pages, 14 x 21 cm.
Publisher: George Ronald Publisher, 2005.