Spirit of Agriculture
A series of fascinating essaysand project summarieslooking at the importance of agriculture from a Bahá'í perspective.
- An Investment for Well-being: Restoring the Agricultural Environment on Bolivia’s Altiplano
- A Tanzanian School Promotes Self-reliance
- Rural Education in Northern Honduras - Ineke Gijsbers
- Felin Gelli Rural Training Farm Ineke Gijsbers EcoAg Service: Farm Apprenticeships For Youth - Nancy E. McIntyre
- The Garden Terraces of the Shrine of the Báb - An Interview with the Architect, Fariborz Sahba
More information on these subjects can be found at www.thespiritofagriculture.com