Towards World Order
This book is the transcript of six presentations made by Mr Ali Nakhjavani for a week-long course on the study of various aspects of the World Order of Bahá’u’lláh in Europe in 2004.
The questions asked and the answers given have been sorted according to themes of the presentation and appear at the end of the text of each talk. Shoghi Effendi has warned the friends that the future will witness attacks on the Administrative Order. It is hoped that the themes presented in this book and the conclusions drawn in these notes will assist the readers to defend the Cause against attacks in the days to come.
- Contributors:: Ali Nakhjavani (Author)
- Format: Softcover book | 142 pages
- Dimensions: 148 x 210 x 8 mm | 177 g
- Publisher: Baha'i Publications Australia, 2004
- Source: Writings of the Baha'i Faith. Digital editions courtesy of Bahaiebooks.org
- Digital Source: Bahaiebooks.org
- ISBN: 9781876322939
- Categories:: Maturation of Humanity