How to make the decisions that change your life?
Decisions, large and small, determine the course and quality of life—for an individual, a couple, a family, an organization, a community, a country, and the world. Today, we are experiencing a decision-making crisis. Increasing complexities in life are outpacing our decision-making resources.
In this book, the authors, a life coach/consultant and a psychotherapist, introduce and explain a revolutionary, transformative decision-making process that:
- Engages the whole human being—spiritually, intellectually, socially and emotionally;
- Improves relationships at all levels;
- Calls forth latent qualities & capacities in its practitioners;
- Fosters true interpenetration of diverse thoughts;
- Dramatically deepens understanding;
- Yields creative, robust decisions that rise above partisan & ideological bickering; and
- Results in justice and unity.
Author: Bill Harley and Jean Harley.
Format: Softcover book, 362 pages, 15 x 18 cm.
Publisher: Wisdom Editions, 2017.
Talk by Bill Harley