The Seven Valleys was revealed in the late 1850s by Bahá'u'lláh, the prophet-founder of the Bahá'i Faithwhen he returned to Baghdád after a two-year retreat in the mountains. The subject is essentially timeless and placeless, the inner verities of religion. It is a mystical description of the soul's journey through seven stages of inner transformation from the abode of self to the realms of nearness to God.
The illustrations by Corinne Randall assist the reader to meditate in greater depth on the mood of each chapter and express the deeply expansive creative potential of the Word of God.
- Contributors:: Corinne Randall (Illustrator)
- Format: Softcover book | 128 pages
- Dimensions: 119 x 176 x 9 mm | 172 g
- Publisher: Intellect Publishers, 2013
- Source: Writings of the Bahá'i Faith
- ISBN: 9781783201433
- Categories:: Selections from the Bahá’í Writings
Self Study Notes for the Seven Valleys |
Towards the Summit of Reality