Companion to the Study of the Kitab-i-Iqan
The materials gathered together in this Study Companion are intended to stimulate study of Bahá'u'lláh's Book of Certitude, the Kitáb-i-Íqán.
Shoghi Effendi called the Kitáb-i-Íqán 'Bahá'u'lláh's masterly exposition of the one unifying truth underlying all the Revelations of the past'. Bahá'u'lláh Himself stated that 'all the Scriptures and the mysteries thereof are condensed into this brief account'. The study of this important work of Bahá'u'lláh is vital to an understanding of the basic truths of our Faith.
With repeated use in classes, this book, has evolved over a number of years, which may be used for both individual and group study. It is intended that these notes will assist the student of the Íqán to acquire a broader vision of its fundamental themes and truths and prove a convenient point of reference for explanations not always at hand.
The Study Companion includes:
- Annotations to the Íqán
- Major themes of the Íqán identified by Shoghi Effendi
- A new index to the Íqán
- A suggested course of study for the Íqán
- Contributors:: Hooper Dunbar (Author)
- Format: Softcover book | 290 pages
- Dimensions: 138 x 208 x 22 mm | 380 g
- Publisher: George Ronald Publisher, 1998
- ISBN: 9780853984306
- Categories:: Study of the Bahá’í Writings
Tutorial on the Kitab-i-Iqan |
Companion to the Study of the Kitab-i-Iqan |
Self Study Notes for The Kitáb-i-Íqán